Mr. Guebert is a trial attorney with over 40 years of experience. He handles litigation in many different areas including insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, and product liability. For the last 30 years, Mr. Guebert has handled cases for both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the state of New Mexico.
After beginning his career as a trial attorney in the United States Air Force, Mr. Guebert joined the private practice in Albuquerque, NM. In 1993, Mr. Guebert started Terry R. Guebert P.C. and continues to practice as Guebert Bruckner Gentile P.C., in multiple areas.
In 2003, Mr. Guebert was invited to become a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, an elite group of experienced trial attorneys in the United States and Canada who have “mastered the art of advocacy and whose professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality.” Membership in the American College is limited to the top 1% of trial attorneys in the United States and Canada. Fellowship is extended by invitation only, after an exhaustive vetting process.
Professional Acknowledgements & Associations
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (2003-present)
- State Chairman, American College of Trial Lawyers, 2005
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) (1989 to present); President of the New Mexico ABOTA Chapter, 2002
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 1993
- Best Lawyers in America, Insurance Law
- Southwest Super Lawyers 2007-2017
- Roehl Circle of Honor 2016
Military Service: U.S. Air Force JAGC, 1977-1982; USAF Reserve, 1982-1987
Education: Pepperdine University, J.D., 1976; North Central College; Southern Illinois University, B.A., 1973
- State Bar of New Mexico (admitted 1982)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico; and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- State Bar of California (1976-2009)
- Navajo Nation Bar Association (admitted 1997)
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals