Mr. Bruckner has been engaged in civil litigation in New Mexico since 1991. With over 25-years of experience, Mr. Bruckner has handled personal injury, wrongful death and construction defect litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Mr. Bruckner began his legal career in the United States Army Judge Advocate Generals Corps in 1986. He has tried 47 cases to a jury.
Professional Acknowledgements & Associations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (a member since 2001)
- Best Lawyers in America, Insurance Law
- Southwest Super Lawyers 2010, 2011, 2014-2021
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell (since 2005)
Military Service: U.S. Army JAGC, 1986-1991; Lieutenant Colonel, New Mexico Army National Guard, 1991-2003
Education: University of New Mexico J.D., 1986; Georgetown University B.A. cum laude, 1983
- State Bar of New Mexico (admitted 1986)
- U.S. Army Court of Military Review (admitted 1987)
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals (admitted 1989)
- State Bar of Texas (1990, currently inactive)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico (1991)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit (1999)